Vision, Mission & Values
We offer integrated expertise across all property sectors, including office, retail, industrial, Agricultural land and residential properties. As a full-service real estate business, our clients can seamlessly access definitive commercial and residential property advice. We also provide fully furnished apartments with all other amenities required for Project Managers and NGO in Kampala.
Our vision is to be the leading real estate service provider in the region. We believe in honesty, integrity, impeccable customer service. We consistently strive to develop collaborative partnerships, based on transparency and mutual trust, which serve to build enduring client relationships.
Our ethics are built on our commitment to offer superior customer service. To build a sustainable business, establish strong lasting relationships, and create long-term growth for our shareholders and establish our Agency as the preferred Real Estate Company in our market Area.
We provide comprehensive, holistic real estate advice to our clients’ needs. We serve our clients and community with honesty, integrity, knowledge and imagination to exceed their expectations and create win-win situations for all. We believe in fair business practices and uphold a high standard of integrity, moral conduct and governance in our dealings with internal and external parties. We value and empower our people, embrace diversity and work in unity to achieve our corporate goals.
- Remi Property provides our clients with the best service in all aspects of real estate properties.
- We aim to be at the forefront of property marketing, and to provide tailored, innovative solutions that fit our client’s individual property and situations to ensure the best possible outcome is achieved.
- To make the Buying and Selling of Real Estate as Cost effective as possible while maintaining the highest level of service.
- To provide accurate and up-to-date information, skilled analysis and sound Real Estate advice.
- To continually explore new ideas and technology, to make selling and buying of Real Estate faster, less costly and easier.
Managing Director Experience
- Graduate in agricultural Engineering from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University and Masters in Dairy and engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur in India.
- 37 years of Banking experience in India and Uganda.
- Director on the Board of Crane bank , Rwanda
- Held the positions as Head of Liabilities dfcu Bank Ltd Uganda, Regional Manager in Crane Bank.
- Practicing Financial Engineering with financial institutions.
- Corporate agents for Prudential life insurance and MUA Insurance Uganda.
- Dealing in forestry projects specialized bamboo, eucalyptus, pine and other indigenous trees.
- Managing 550 hactares of National Forestry land for long term lease for raising Forestry in Uganda